Bull Shoals Lake ~ Bull Shoals, AR
• Find Out More About The Lake: www.bullshoalslakeboatdock.com
• Corps of Engineering Website: Bull Shoals Lake
Attractions: 200' rock walls pockmarked with caverns, underwater forests of oak and hickory, long gravel points scattered with fish, hundreds of man-made brush piles holding a wide variety of fish, sunken farm implements, boats, destroyer escort
Distance:4 1/2 hours (280 miles)
Amenities: rest rooms, changing rooms, showers, concessions, gear rental & sales, repair, air fills, nitrox, trimix, camping, benches and tables, enclosed pool
Max Depth: 200’
Water Temp: 50s F (winter) / 80s F (summer)
Web Site: www.bullshoalslakeboatdock.com
• I-270 south to I-44 west to Rolla (about 108 miles)
• Take 63 south to Cabool, MO
• At about 65 miles, take 60 west to Mansfield, MO
• At about 30 miles, take 5 south to Midway, AR
• At about 65 miles, take 178 west to Bull Shoals
• At about 10 miles, turn right on Shorecrest Drive at Country Inn
• Take first left and follow to Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock
About the Lake:
Located just across the state line in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas, Bull Shoals is a great place to dive. The water is clear and can range from 90-60 degrees at depth. If you're lucky, you might spy one of the rare blue catfish.
Scuba divers come to Bull Shoals from across the country to enjoy the clear blue water. This is a Corps of Engineers lake downriver from Table Rock Lake and Lake Taneycomo in Missouri.
Dive sites from 20'-85' include a variety of sunken boats, including a destroyer escort, and a troop transport, a bus, the "Iowa Farm" with a combine and tractor, and many other smaller boats and equipment. Wall dives can be made along one side of the lake. There are also several swim throughs from 30' to 80'.
• No pets allowed on houseboats.
Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock - Boat Rentals
870-445-4424 or 870-445-4166
Shady Oaks Resort
Bull Shoals, AR 72619
870-453-8420 or 800-467-OAKS
Located on Jimmie Creek arm of Bull Shoals Lake
505 Shorecrest drive, Bull Shoals AR. 72619
800-883-4311 or 870-445-4311