Challenging and rewarding best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence. Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ve ever taken.
• Self-rescue and diver stress
• Emergency management and equipment
• Panicked diver response
• In-water rescue breathing protocols
• Egress (exits)
• Dive accident scenarios
The PADI Rescue Diver certification is a prerequisite for all Professional level PADI courses, beginning with the PADI Divemaster certification.
• 12 years old (Note: 12-14 year old divers may earn Jr. Rescue Diver certifications)
• PADI (Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver certifictaion - must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
• EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months
• PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Course
• PADI Rescue Diver eLearning Curriculum (includeld in course price)
Ask us how to save by packaging all three courses together!
Note: You will need to complete the eLearning curriculum prior to attending class. Course fee does not include rental equipment.
Stop by the store to sign up and pay for the course. Once registered, we'll send you the PADI Rescue Diver eLearning Access code which you will complete at your own pace at home. Students will need to provide the Certificate of Completion prior to the virtual orientation evening set up by the instructor the week prior to the open water weekend. All course components will be completed at Mermet Springs.