Y-kiki Divers offers both the PADI Adventure Diver and PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certifications.
If you complete your Deep Adventure Dive, Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive and three Adventure Dives for a total of five, you can earn your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
Although there are many adventure dives to choose from,
the more popular quarry dives include:
• Dry Suit
• Enriched Air Diver
• Peak Performance Buoyancy
• Search & Recovery
• Wreck Diver
After your five dives, you'll be more experienced, feel more comfortable in the water, and simply enjoy diving more because you better understand the underwater environment.
In addition, PADI Adventure Dives can also credit toward the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver certifications.
• Be certified as a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
• Be at least 12 years of age.
Note: Divers who are 12-14 years old may obtain Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certifications.
• Advanced Open Water e-Learning (included in cost of class)
• At least one audible emergency surface signaling device (whistle, air horn, etc.).
Note: You will need to complete the required e-Learning prior to attending class. Course fee does not include rental equipment.