This course opens up the advantages of trimix to the diver, and divers are qualified to make multi-stop decompression dives that employ EANx and oxygen for accelerated decompression, and any trimix with an oxygen content of 18% or more. PADI Tec Trimix 65 divers can dive to a maximum depth of 210 feet.
What You'll Learn:
The PADI Tec Trimix 65 course is intended to extend the depth range of technical divers already trained and qualified to use air, enriched air and oxygen for technical decompression dives beyond 165 feet.
This course is for Tec 50 divers (or those holding a qualifying certification from another training organization). The course extends your depth range capabilities by training you to use trimix (a blend of helium, oxygen and nitrogen).
• Plan and execute at least five dives using EANx and trimix blends
• Use decompression software to create custom dive tables and dive plans
• Make training dives as deep as 65 metres/210 feet
The Tec Trimix Diver Crew-Pak includes all required materials including: manual, deep stop calculation table, trimix decal and emergency procedures slate.
Topics covered include:
• Trimix diving depth ranges
• Exposure planning
• Selecting a mix
• Argon inflation systems
• Handling three or four decompression cylinders
• Decompression models
• Emergency procedures
• Face masks and multi-gas computers.
• Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization and having proof of CPR and first aid training with the previous two years).
• Be certified as a Tec 50 (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
• Be at least 18 years old
• Have logged at least 100 dives
• Have a medical form signed by your physician