If you want to learn about the plight of worldwide aquatic ecosystems and how you can protect them, this Specialty course is for you. You'll learn about aquatic ecosystem degradation and the conservation measures protecting aquatic resources. This includes:
• The Project AWARE philosophy
• The importance and interdependence of worldwide aquatic ecosystems
• Current issues regarding fisheries, coastal zone management and marine pollution
• The status of several critically degraded marine environments
• How you can help
This Specialty course certification also counts as one of five Specialty certifications required for Master Scuba Diver certification. Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge!
• No dive certification required
• No minimum age limit
• AWARE - Our World, Our Water Manual
Note:This class is a discussion format and no pre-work is required to attend class. Price includes the certification and a donation to Project AWARE.
|Start Date||Course Type||Location||Places Available||Price|
|28 Oct 2021||Project Aware Specialty Program||Chesterfield Store||8||US$ 40.00|