Learn the techniques and procedures for diving from different types of boats.
You'll learn about:
• Boat diving planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards
• Proper boat diving etiquette, including equipment storage and conduct
• Common boat terminology
• Specific and local boat diving laws and ordinances
• Overview of emergency and safety equipment needed on private dive boats
This Specialty course certification counts as one of five Specialty certifications required for Master Scuba Diver certification. Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge!
• PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age is 10 years old
• Boat Diver e-Learning (included in cost of class)
Note: Course fee does not include rental equipment.
Cost: $150 (course offered upon request and on certain Y-kiki sponsored dive vacations)