The lure of exploring sunken vessels, airplanes and automobiles is something most divers can't resist. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course introduces you to wreck diving and helps you develop the skills and knowledge necessary for safe and fun wreck diving.
You'll learn about:
• The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of wreck diving
• The preparation and use of lights, air supplies, special equipment, penetration lines and reels
• Limited-visibility diving techniques and emergency procedures
Your Adventures In Diving Wreck Adventure Dive may count toward this Specialty certification at instructor discretion.
This Specialty course certification also counts as one of five Specialty certifications required for Master Scuba Diver certification. Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge!
• PADI Adventure Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age is 15 years old
• Wreck Diver eLearning ( included in cost of class)
• Personal marker light, primary light, secondary/back-up light
Note: You will need to complete the required eLearning prior to attending class. Course fee does not include rental equipment.