Have you ever dropped something in the water? Are you looking for lost treasure? The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface.You'll learn about:
• Search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems
• Limited visibility
• Search patterns
• Safe object recovery using lift devices
Your Adventures In Diving Search and Recovery Adventure Dive may count toward this Specialty certification at instructor discretion. This Specialty course certification also counts as one of five Specialty certifications required for Master Scuba Diver certification. Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge!
• PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization) OR
PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver AND PADI Underwater Navigation certifications (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age: 12 years old
• Search & Recovery e-Learning (included in cost of class)
Note: You will need to view the video and complete the required knowledge reviews in the student manual prior to attending class. Course fee does not include rental equipment.
|Start Date||Course Type||Location||Places Available||Price|
|26 Dec 2030||Search & Recovery Diver||Chesterfield Store, Mermet Springs||8||US$ 174.20|